This event is organised by Active Training World
Saturday 16th May 2020 starting at 9:00 am.
The ATW Trainathlon is an opportunity for aspiring triathletes and duathletes to learn and practise the skills and techniques involved in these multidisciplined events.
All elements will be located in the grounds and facilities of Merchant Taylors school. Your trainers for the day will be Sian Brice, Rav Dighe and Jez Cox. Please use this link to read about their profiles and expertise.
COST: Half Day - Swim/Transition/Run - £45; Half Day - Cycle/Q&A - £45; Full Day - £80. A sandwich lunch is included in the full day price. Half day attendees are welcome - cost £5.
The full Agenda with timings and information for all sessions can be found here
Online entries: Online entries:Pay by major credit/debit cards.
Please arrive at 08.45 in order to make a prompt start at 09.00.
Other Race Information
Ample Free parking is available at Merchant Taylors school. The Moor Park underground station is also within close walking distance. Please use public transport where at all possible. A location map and useful travel information is available here
Changing and Toilets
There are changing rooms available at the School. There will be supervised storage for bags and belongings but please leave valuables at home as ATW will not be responsible for lost property. Toilets will be provided.
ActiveTrainingWorld offers every person who books an event the option to purchase "Refund Protection" which allows them to get a full refund of entry fees in the event of an injury, illness or other reasons specified on the policy. The link to claim your refund will be on your confirmation email along with your booking reference number. Terms & Conditions are here
By entering this event you agree to the below terms and conditions
Your details will be passed onto the event organisers for the administration of the day.
Where specified on the booking form any medical information will be passed onto the medical team present at the event.
I hereby declare that:
(1) I am over the required age limit for the sessions I have entered, on the day of the event, (detailed on the event page).
(2) I am an amateur according to the eligibility rule of UK Athletics.
(3) I am medically fit to run.
(4) I will do so at my own risk and agree not to hold the organisers responsible in any way for any injury or loss resulting from my participation in the event.
(5) In the unfortunate cancellation of the event through circumstance beyond the control of the race organisers. I understand that I will be eligible for a free place, up to the same value, in an ATW event taking place in the next 12 months.
LOCATION: Merchant Taylors School, Sandy Lodge, Moor Park, Northwood HA6 2HT