Other Race Information
Please wear your race number pinned to the front of your vest. Safety pins will be provided at registration.
There is parking at Hitchin Priory and in town centre car parks, which are a 10 minute walk from the start.
Changing & Toilets
Local runners are asked to come ready to run. There is a small changing tent. Toilets are available at the start/finish.
3 Hours for the half marathon.
ActiveTrainingWorld do not offer transfers or deferrals for this event or any events listed on the website. Instead every person who books an event has the option to purchase "Refund Protection" which allows them to get a full refund of entry fees in the event of an injury, illness or other reasons specified on the policy. The link to claim your refund will be on your confirmation email along with your booking reference number. Terms & Conditions are here
By entering this event you agree to the below terms and conditions:
Your details will be passed onto the event organisers for the administration of the race.
Your name, date of birth and email details will be passed onto the chip timing company. Personal details will be deleted 1 week after the event.
Where specified on the booking form any medical information will be passed onto the medical team present at the event.
(1) I am an amateur according to the eligibility rule of UKA.
(2) I am medically fit to run and I will do so at my own risk and agree not to hold the organisers responsible in any way for any injury or loss resulting from my participation in the event, prior to, during or after the event.
(3) I understand the organisers reserve the right to alter the arrangements and conditions should circumstances require.
(4) By entering this event, the athlete indicates acceptance of UKA rules.
(5) The course is unsuitable for wheelchairs and prams.
(6) I understand that the event has a 3 hour time limit after which the organisers cannot guarantee there will be marshalls and time keepers.
LOCATION: Hitchin Priory, Tilehouse Street, Hitchin, SG5 2DL